Friday, November 4, 2022

                                                                         Week 2

    This week I worked on my DIY project, I chose to build a shelf for my house because my mom said she wanted one for the kitchen to put the spices in their. So instead of spending some money on a shelf, I can just make one in class. I am almost done with it, all I need to do is just paint it but that's pretty much it. On Halloween day my family and I gave out candy to the kids and I took my sister trick or treating, we went around the block and then after that we went to my grandmas house and went trick or treating around that area also. So we got a good amount of candy, I also put on my old Michael Myers costume and scared a few kids, it was really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     WEEK 9     This week has been pretty good, all we did w...